Does the thought of a move keep you awake at night with questions like these?
- Why am I undecided about moving?
- How do I know when if the time is right?
- I wish I were more knowledgeable about the processes… where do I start?
- If I do move, what are my choices?
- There’s disagreement between our goals in housing… how do we compromise on this?
- I’m tired of renting, is now a good time to buy?
- I’m a first-time buyer – how do I prepare for a house purchase?
- Are we ready? Should we downsize? Upsize? Build-on to our existing house?
- We’d like to combine households… how do we do this and what’s the best way?
- My prior moving experience was NOT pleasant. How can I avoid this in the future?
- Someone told me I should move. is that what I really want?
- How do I help my parents realize they need to move?
What is Smart Moves with Sue?
I’m your beginning step, the person you consult before you hire your real estate expert. I have a program to take you through a discovery process, so you uncover all your fears (both physically and emotionally), find reassurance, and gain confidence as you make those life-changing decisions.
Over my 39 years in real estate, I’ve learned there’s so much more involved to life’s major transitions than most folks are aware of. I know what is really behind it all… the fear, the anxiety, and the doubt that can linger around major life decisions.
If any of these sound familiar to you, I’m here to help! I’ve seen firsthand the struggles people experience when making lifestyle changes, and I’m passionate about simplifying the process and helping people make the decision that’s right for them. You DO have options – contact me first before you make a decision!
“Sue was a huge help to me and my husband as we began to think about the next chapter in our lives. We had lots of questions about selling our home of 30 years, and finding a new one that better met our changing needs. Sue is organized, detail-oriented, and has many resources at her disposal to help with the entire process. It was a pleasure to work with her!”
Kindly, J. S.
How can Smart Moves with Sue help ME?
My clients experience a variety of positive outcomes, depending on their needs. As you and I work together, I can:
- Assist you in discovering what you really want and what you fear.
- Share the information you need to be more knowledgeable BEFORE starting the buying or selling process.
- Provide guidance on all aspects of a move, including financing, contracts, how to select areal estate professional, staging your home and much more!
- Help you determine when the right time is to make your move.
- Teach you how to avoid making mistakes that led to previous disappointments.
- Help you get comfortable with all the “moving pieces” in the puzzle.
- Ensure you avoid surprises and remove your fears!
- Provide the support that is most important to you before you hire a real estate specialist.
What do the Smart Moves with Sue services include?
I partner with you for success by creating a “housing plan” that will help you reach YOUR goals:
- A discovery session where we uncover your fears and discuss your questions.
- A personalized, comprehensive, written plan on the appropriate steps to take based on your goals.
- An objective viewpoint and peace of mind, giving you the confidence you need to move forward.
- Transparency – clearly presenting all the processes to you in detail, removing much of the mystery!
- Personalized coaching that is solution-focused and clarifies what you really want.
- A pressure-free consultation – my agenda is solely to help you discern your wants and needs
“Sue has been highly effective by providing me with direction and insight during an extremely stressful and difficult transition in my life. Sue is a supportive listener, always honest and thoughtful in her guidance. She truly cares and has a strong desire to help others succeed and works hard to understand her clients’ needs. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for professional coaching.” Kindly, W. S.
Before committing to a move, why not discuss the process with a professional who is here just for you? My professional guidance and support set me apart. With my hands-on real estate experience and professional coaching certification (CPC), I not only educate you about the processes, but also uncover all your hidden fears and concerns.
I assist you, whether a renter or an owner, before making any decisions and contacting a real estate specialist. We will discover your solutions and I will help you feel ready, and be ready, when the time is right!
At Smart Moves with Sue, through my discovery process, my focus is where you are now, where you want to be next, and how to get you there. I will provide you with seamless transitions that create positive results, tailored to your individual needs.